The Governing Body of Ramanujan College is constituted by the University of Delhi. The Chairman of the Governing Body is appointed by the University. It has been a matter of pride and privilege for the College to have had in the past as its Governing Body Chairman such eminent personalities like:
- Prof. P.B. Mangla , Former Dean and Professor, Department of Library Science, University of Delhi
- Prof. M.G.K. Menon , Eminent Scientist and former Education Minister, Science Advisor to the Prime Minister, Government of India
- Mr. P.K. Kaul , Former Civil Servant and Ambassador of India to the USA
- Mr. B. K. Goswami, Former Civil Servant, Chief Secretary of Jammu and Kashmir
- Dr. Bala Bawa (Former, Principal Maharaja Agrasen College and Professor in Department of Botany, University of Delhi)
- Dr. Brij Kishore Sharma, Retired Addition Secretary, Government of India, eminent scholar,
- Shri Shashank, IFS, Ex Foreign Secretary, Government of India.
The members of the Governing Body of the College are also appointed by the University of Delhi and are generally reputed and meritorious teachers of the University. The Principal of the College is the Member Secretary of the Governing Body which also has two teacher representatives. The treasurer of the College is also a member of the Governing Body.
As the highest decision-making body of the institution, the Governing Body guides the College towards fulfilling its vision and mission. It plans and executes policies towards infrastructural development, academic growth and financial allocation.
Present Members of the Governing Body:
|Dr. R. K. Chadda||Member|
|Prof. Sarbjit Kaur||Member|
|Prof. Ashwini Kumar Mahapatra||Member|
|Sh. Dev Bhardwaj||Treasurer|
|Dr. Madhu Batta||Teacher’s Representative|
|Dr. Sumit Nagpal||Teacher’s Representative|
|Dr. S. P. Aggarwal||Principal & Member Secretary|