1. Students are required to attend at least two thirds of all lectures/tutorials/ practical’s in different subjects and the concurrent courses.
2. No student shall be allowed to take the University Examination unless he/she has satisfied the attendance requirement of the college/university.
3. In case of illness, a student must inform the college office and submit a Medical Certificate within a week of hi/her re-joining after recovering from illness.
4. If the Medical Certificate is not submitted in the above mentioned period, no benefit in attendance will be given.
5. Students participating in Co-curricular activities/sports etc. should apply in writing, giving the specific dates of participation in such activities, after getting the necessary recommendation, on the application, from the concerned teacher.
6. No admit card will be issued against payment of the fine in lieu of shortage of attendance.
7. Students are required to check their attendance position in the college office at the end of each term.